Wednesday, September 21, 2011

will they write me back?

i need to know if this is creepy or not...

Dear Wolves in the Throne Room,

Hi, my name is Arwyn. I live in a fox den in Austin, tx. It is my understanding you will be playing a show here in less than a week, unless your RV breaks down again. If you don't have to leave austin right after you're done playing (which I understand happens often with bands) you should consider staying at my house that night for a slumber party. Now, i live with kids, so we'd have to keep it down, but my fox den is mostly separate from the rest of the house, so we wouldn't have to ridiculously quiet or anything. just aware of our voices.
anyway, the slumber party would entail walking to the grave yard by my house, looking at stars, playing the game ninja, sitting in my fox den by candle light, listening to black metal, looking at my joanna newsom trunk, looking through my collection of bones and gossiping about whatever. We could also play uno, hot dice, scrabble or bananagrams. Or all of those games. And Never-have-i-ever. I would also tuck you in when you went to sleep. All of you. And make you espresso in the morning and wave to you as you drove off in your RV...
SO, if you want to come have a slumber party with me in my fox den (which is actually a garage that looks like a cabin inside) you are welcome to come over after the show. I promise we will have fun. I promise i'm not a creepy. I promise we can drink tea.

One day we'll be real friends in real life.

high fives,
Arwyn La Fox

1 comment:

Followers